The purpose of Bilateral Upper Limb Loss (BULL) is to service the upper limb bilateral amputee community. This includes, but, not limited to…
- Primary and secondary prosthetic devices for amputees
- Prosthetic repair and spare parts for myo-electric and body powered systems
- Prosthetic fitting for myo-electric and body powered users
- Emerging medical technologies such as transplants & osteo-integration.
- Home modifications
- Vehicle modifications
- Lifestyle Aids such as personal hygiene assist items and eating utensils
- Advocacy in matters involving Medicare/Medicaid, Workers Compensation entities and insurance companies
- Legal counseling
Bulltx.com was founded by David Worley and Jerry Criddle in 2013 to help serve the needs of upper limb bilaterals everywhere.
David Worley joined the BULL ranks in 1999…he was a Protection & Control Technician involved in an electrical substation incident that left him with transradial amputations, facial disfigurement & 75% 3rd degree burns…he laughs about it most days.
Jerry Criddle is a teacher and artist who has been a longtime friend of David’s and has helped him with adaptations throughout the experience. Jerry has a BFA, MEd. Instructional Technology, 20 years Graphic Arts, 7 years Education and Data systems manager.